* 1 TBs olive oil
* 1 cup ready to eat baby cut carrots cut into 1/4 inch slices
* 1 cup sliced celery
* 1 medium onion
* 2 gloves garlic, finely chopped
* 2 cups cut-up rotisserie chicken
* 1 package chicken flavor ramen noodle soup mix
* 1/4 tsp salt
* 1/4 tsp pepper
1. In a large pot, heat over medium heat. Add the carrots, celery, onion, and garlic. Cook 3-4 minutes, stirring frequently, until tender.
2. Stir in chicken, water, contents of seasoning packet from the soup mix, salt and pepper. Heat to boiling over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and simmer uncovered for 10-15 minutes.
3. Break apart the noodles, stir into the soup, and simmer uncovered about 3 minutes longer or until the noodles are tender.
** To make this more spooky, serve with a crumpled orange or yellow napkin underneath.