2 Tbsp butter
1 pound mushrooms, sliced at an angle, about 1/3 thick
Salt and freshly ground pepper
1/2 cup dry white wine
1/4 cup cream
1/4 cup creme fraiche or sour creme.
2 Tbsp chopped parsley
1 garlic clove
2 tsp chopped tarragon
1. Heat the butter in a large frying pan over high heat.
2. Add the mushroom and saute until they're nicely colored.
3. Season with salt and pepper, add the wine, lower the heat, and simmer until the wine is reduced by half.
4. Add the cremes and simmer until thickened slightly.
5. Chop the parsley, garlic and tarragon together, add them to the mushrooms, and serve.